1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
2. The legitimation of the treatment.
3. For what purposes we collect your data.
4. How long we keep your data.
5. To which recipients we communicate the data.
6. What are your rights?
NIELS WILLIAM PETERSEN is obliged to comply with current legislation on the protection of personal data contained in the General Regulation RGPD 2016/679 UE and the Law on Information Security Services LSSI 34/2002.
1. Responsible for the treatment:
NIELS WILLIAM PETERSEN with NIF: X0195809X
Postal address: C/ Munturiol, 76, 08370 Calella
Telephone: 630 342 180
2. Legitimation of treatment:
3. Purpose of the treatment:
The personal data will be exclusively used for the purposes stated in the data collection forms.
The personal data that you provide us through the forms, the sending of emails, as well as the data to which NIELS WILLIAM PETERSEN access as a result of browsing, queries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a file responsibility of NIELS WILLIAM PETERSEN. The purpose is to answer queries or requests, as well as to prepare your user profile based on your browsing habits in order to keep you informed about the goods and services that may be of interest to you.
4. Data conservation:
Your data will be kept for the duration for which it was collected and its deletion or revocation is not requested. Without prejudice to their conservation for the provision of the competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
5. Recipients of the data:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except to our associated companies and for compliance with legal obligations. In some cases, your data will be given access to certain suppliers who provide services to our company (newsletters, data hosting of the website), with all of them the data protection contracts have been signed as in charge of the treatment and In no case will they process the data for their own purposes.
The user may revoke his Consent at any time and exercise the rights of:
- Access to your data to know which are being treated.
- Correction of inaccurate data.
- Suppression when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Portability in the cases foreseen by the regulations and will be delivered in a structured format to you or to the new manager in charge of the treatment you de-sign.
- Limitation in certain circumstances.
- Opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your personal situation.
The maximum period to resolve the exercise of the rights is 1 month from receipt of the request.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition by contacting: C/ Monturiol, 76, 08370 Calella) or by e-mail:
NIELS WILLIAM PETERSEN it informs that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.